Pretty early to begin the countdown but that’s how many days until my wedding!! I’ve made so much progress in planning my wedding in the past 4 Months, but there’s still so much to get done. I didn’t realize how much time and effort actually went into a wedding until I actually started to plan, all the pintrest boards in the world couldn’t have prepared me for this 😩. Yes, I have a wedding planner but she’s more for coordinating and making sure everything is taken care of. As far as budget, I did mention I was trying to keep it at 10k, that number was me estimating that I would go over my 7k budget, I’m quickly approaching and will be surpassing my 10k budget pretty soon, should I expand my budget once more, like another $1500???
- I’ve picked my venue (and I’ll tell you more about that in another post) but once that was out of the way all the wedding planning seemed to flow a lot more easier.
- Creating a wedding registry is not at all as easy as you might think it would be (the whole process began to drive me insane, that’s how i knew I was doing it right).
- I’ve purchased a custom made dress (I’ll also tell you more about that in a later post)
- Catering is proving to be one of the most expensive costs for this wedding and is the item that might put me over my budget, but a caterer has been chosen and I’m very optimistic on how the food will turn out.
- Photography and Cinematography , yet another expensive item but I do want really nice pictures to remember my wedding day, why have the wedding if you’re not going to have the pictures to remember it by???
Items still left to get done are as follows:
Save the dates, Cake and desert items, bridesmaids attire, groom and groomsmen attire, invites, bouquets, hair, makeup, jewelry, shoes, and venue decor..that’s all I can remember right now.
Some of that stuff is still not accounted for in the budget that’s why I’m considering increasing my budget a little more or might have to get creative..Should I increase the budget? What do you guys think???
Until next time guys….