Every curly haired girl loves the flexibility to change up their hairstyles with curly styles or even going straight; so when we are presented with a product that will make straightening your hair easier without damaging your curls, it just seems too good to be true.
I’ve seen so many videos about E’Tae naturals products and I wanted to know if it truly worked as well as it’s portrayed in the videos. So I took on the challenge and purchased the products and tried it for myself. The products are a a little on the pricey side so I did some research and found out which actually do the bulk of the work (and that’s all I purchased). When companies make products they formalize the line to work best together, but I’m not so worried about that because I thought the replacements I used were pretty close in ingredients, but if you don’t care about the price go ahead and buy the whole line. The two most valuable products to me are the caramelux treatment and the butter shine, the shampoo and conditioner are not as important you can substitute for treseme or something.
- These products are some of the most natural products I’ve seen: the ingredients list is stuff you can probably find in your kitchen or easily buy at your grocery store
- The caramelux treatment is used before shampooing and softens your hair even before the wash process and makes styling easier (this in my opinion is the most important of all the products)
- The butter shine was more of a heat protectant and gives your hair a nice shine and moisturizes your hair
- Because of how natural they are, these products can be used on all hair types, curly or straight, before straightening or curly styles, and even on kids hair.
These cons might not be big cons to some, but just some things I observed.
- Because of the ingredients in the caramelux treatment (molasses,honey,caramel) this product gets a little sticky
- Because of the natural ingredients the butter shine gives off a strong smell of rosemary so if you don’t like the smell you might not like this
I tried these products so that you wouldn’t have to, but if you really want to give it a try and let me know what you think!